The digital tools are engaging and easy-to use which makes the teaching and learning process more interesting and understanding.
FREMONT, CA: Computerized and mobile learning can empower a dull classroom, boosting student engagement and encouraging them to drench themselves in learning. A qualified teacher or educator can use these digital tools to enhance teaching in the school and link knowledge to real life. These tools will become the helping hands of teachers.
Here is a list of popular digital and mobile learning apps, websites which educators can use in the classrooms:
1. Doceri: It is initially designed for educators, Doceri is like a professional iPad interactive whiteboard and screen cast recorder with sophisticated tools for hand-drawn graphics and built-in remote desktop control. Many creative minds use it in myriad roles and professions, from education to entertainment. CREATE hand-drawn lessons, presentations, and graphics and SHARE them as still images, PDFs, or audio/video screen casts – or mirror anything you've created to Apple TV via AirPlay.
2. Pocket: It is like a storage box for the teachers; teachers can save articles, videos, and stories from any publication, page, or app for use in the classroom. The stored content can be referred to anytime, anywhere from any device, even offline.
3. DIY.org: The project provides step-by-step training and a variety of courses related to different skill levels. They offer a vast library of hands-on projects, how-to videos, and an awesome kid community.
4. Educreations: Record the voice and iPad screen to create dynamic video lessons that anybody can access any time, as needed. Post your videos to Educreations and share them with anyone. You can even share videos via email, Facebook, Twitter, Edmodo or YouTube, or download and store them in Dropbox or Google Drive.
5. TED-Ed Lessons: Educators can create a lesson around any TED-Ed Animation, TED Talk, or YouTube video. Students can also develop talks on their own or in groups, and educators can even give their individual TED-style talks.
6. Dotstorming: It is a real-time team decision making and brainstorming app. This app takes the process of dot voting online to allow groups of people to collaborate on a topic.
7. Coggle: It is an online tool used for creating and sharing flow charts and mind maps. While planning, taking notes, brainstorming, or creating something, Coggle will enable you to visualize your ideas. A user can easily share it with anyone, and the changes made by the user will be shown up to all other people instantly.
8. Classkick: Most of the time, teachers try to add text, drawings, audio, images, links, and videos to provide instruction to students. In small group settings, students input drawings, text, images, or audio in response to teacher-created material. Educators provide individualized, real-time feedback or allow students to give each other anonymous feedback. Teachers can see who needs help and how students are progressing through the work.
9. Khan Academy: It enables teachers to find gaps in their students' understanding and tailor instruction. In this way, educators can quickly meet the needs of every student.
10. Photomath: This application doesn't supplant learning and knowing numerical procedures, yet it provides significant assistance during schoolwork when students and guardians are left scratching their heads. Photomath peruses and takes care of scientific issues in a split second by utilizing the camera of a cell phone. Understudies can likewise check their finished work for any printed or written by hand issues.
11. Kajeet's solutions: a filtered Wi-Fi hotspot Kajeet SmartSpot, aims to tackle the homework gap the Kajeet SmartBus offering school bus Wi-Fi; and the Kajeet Chromebook, offering a complete student connectivity solution.
12. Relay Platform: It offers cloud-based filtering, delegated management with easy app controls, monitoring to keep learning as the focus, protection tools to flag inappropriate content or cyber bullying, and a function to analyze and drive app ROI, adoption, and compliance.
Check This Out: Top Digital Experience Tech Companies