It is evident that mobile learning is the best way to deliver information to the learners in an interesting way, and learners can also access the information anytime and anywhere.
FREMONT, CA: In the age of digitization, mobile devices have impacted lives in different ways. Mobile learning is gaining popularity because it can engage people easily and can streamline the learning process; it has the potential to streamline the whole process.
Here are some ways to deliver mobile learning to the learners:
1. Delivery Through Online Videos
The mobile learning can be delivered through online videos. One of the valuable assets in mobile learning is online videos, because human brain engages well with them. In short amount of time these videos convey meaningful information to learners.
By using online videos for your mobile learning, you can deliver training that helps your learners retain knowledge. Apart from that, online videos are essential for breaking down complex topics to meet your learners' needs.
2. Delivery Through Mobile Applications
Apps and web apps are two types of application that can be used to deliver mobile learning. No need to download web applications and it work on all smart devices' browsers. But the native apps are designed specifically to work on a particular device or browser.
By delivering the mobile learning through mobile apps, one can achieve these advantages:
• With the help of personalization feature, learners can switch through courses.
• Learners can get the best learning experience.
• Through native applications, learners can have offline access to content.
• If needed learners can switch easily from device to device, and can also search for social learning content, having access to content formats like docs, online videos, audio clips, animations, etc.
3. Mobile-Optimized Websites
Another useful way to deliver mobile learning is through mobile-optimized website. These websites are compatible with all devices and browsers and are developed using HTML5. By delivering mobile learning through mobile-optimized websites, providers can easily enable their audience to access their training through all kinds of browsers, including default browsers. Mobile-optimized websites work perfectly on both iOS and Android devices.
see also: Top EdTech Companies